Excellence in Thermoset Polymer
$500 Cash Prize!
Click here for complete information and an Award Entry Form.
Entry Forms due October 24, 2016.
Research papers due November 21, 2016.
The Thermoset Resin Formulators Association (TRFA) is pleased to announce their 5th Annual Excellence in Thermoset Polymer Research Award Competition to encourage and recognize advances in the science and engineering of the thermoset polymer industry.
- Competition is open to all BS, MS and PhD students at an accredited college or university in the USA and Canada
- Entries must be in the form of research papers in the traditional scientific journal format
- Research topic should be related to Thermoset Polymer Science and Technology
Grand Prize includes:
- $500 cash award and an award plaque
- Invitation to present the winning paper at the TRFA Annual Meeting March 7, 2017 at the Hilton North Raleigh Midtown in Raleigh North Carolina with complimentary registration for one person
- Two night complimentary accommodation at the Hilton North Raleigh Midtown
- Additional travel allowance for one person
- Winning paper posted on the TRFA website
Entry Forms must be submitted to TRFA Headquarters not later than October 24, 2016.
Research papers must be received not later than November 21, 2016.
For additional information contact email@example.com.
Click here for results of the 2015 Award Competition.