TRFA's 2015 Excellence in Thermoset Polymer Research Award Winner
The winner of the 6th Annual Excellence in thermoset Polymer Research Award has been decided! Ten exceptional research papers were judged by the TRFA Academic Panel.
The 1st place winner is Tuoqi Li of the University of Minnesota for his paper "Microstructure and performance of block copolymer modified epoxy coatings."
The Award includes:
- $500 Cash award and an award plaque that will be presented at the TRFA 2015 Annual Meeting in Charleston, North Carolina
- Opportunity to present their paper at the Annual Meeting
- Complimentary registration for the Annual Meeting
- Two-night complimentary accommodation at the Charleston Marriott
- Travel allowance for one person
- This paper will be included on the flash drive of conference proceedings which will be presented to all meeting attendees
- Click here to read the winner's paper
Excellence in Thermoset Polymer
$500 Cash Prize!
Research papers due May 22, 2015.
The Thermoset Resin Formulators Association (TRFA) is pleased to announce their 5th Annual Excellence in Thermoset Polymer Research Award Competition to encourage and recognize advances in the science and engineering of the thermoset polymer industry.
- Competition is open to all BS, MS and PhD students at an accredited college or university in the USA and Canada
- Entries must be in the form of research papers in the traditional scientific journal format
- Research topic should be related to Thermoset Polymer Science and Technology
Grand Prize includes:
- $500 cash award and an award plaque
- Invitation to present the winning paper at the TRFA Annual Meeting October 6, 2014 at the Charleston Marriott, Charleston, South Carolina with complimentary registration for one person
- Two night complimentary accommodation at the Charleston Marriott
- Additional travel allowance for one person
- Winning paper posted on the TRFA website
Research papers must be received not later than May 22, 2015.
Click here for complete information and an Award Entry Form.
For additional information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for results of the 2014 Award Competition.