Excellence in Thermoset Polymer
$500 Cash Prize!
Entry Forms due April 19, 2013.
Research papers due May 31, 2013.
The Thermoset Resin Formulators Association (TRFA) is pleased to announce their 4th Annual Excellence in Thermoset Polymer Research Award Competition to encourage and recognize advances in the science and engineering of the thermoset polymer industry.
- Competition is open to all BS, MS and PhD students at an accredited college or university in the USA and Canada
- Entries must be in the form of research papers in the traditional scientific journal format
- Research topic should be related to Thermoset Polymer Science and Technology
Grand Prize includes:
- $500 cash award and an award plaque
- Invitation to present the winning paper at the TRFA Annual Meeting October 1, 2013 in Newport, Rhode Island with complimentary registration for one person
- Two night complimentary accommodation at the Hyatt Regency Newport (TRFA's meeting hotel)
- Additional travel allowance for one person up to $500
- Winning paper posted on the TRFA website
Entry Forms must be submitted to TRFA Headquarters not later than April 19, 2013.
Research papers must be received not later than May 31, 2013.
Click here for complete information and an Award Entry Form.
For additional information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for results of the 2012 Award Competition.