The Thermoset Resin Formulators Association (TRFA), founded to better serve the
needs of thermoset resin formulators and their suppliers, invites your participation
and application for membership.
TRFA is the only organization dedicated to serving the needs and interests of all
thermoset formulators and has a broader focus than just epoxy. Other chemistries
that TRFA represents include polyester and vinyl ester composites, urethane, silicone,
acrylic and phenolics.
Prospective member companies in TRFA include thermoset formulators,raw material
suppliers, distributors,equipment manufacturers, consulting firms and academic institutions
serving industries which include adhesives, coatings, civil engineering applications,
electrical laminates, composites, tooling, castings and moldings.
Participation now in TRFA will offer your company:
- The opportunity to participate in an association of your industry leaders established
to meet your industry needs.
- Attendance at annual meetings offering appropriate technical papers and presentations
along with other industry-specific programming.
- Important and timely regulatory updates affecting material suppliers and formulators.
- The opportunity to deepen established industry and personal relationships and develop
new ones with industry participants who can provide information on issues that are
a concern in your business.
- Internet visibility for your company with links from the TRFA member list to your
company's website and a job posting board for your open positions
- Group discounts on credit card processing through Solveras Payment Systems
- Quarterly newsletters
- Access to the members-only section on the TRFA website that contains a member address
book, a list of Testing Standards for TRFA, minutes, technical presentations and
other TRFA-specific information
- The opportunity to participate in the TRFA market-focused committees (Coatings,
Civil Engineering and Flooring; Adhesives and Sealants; Composites and Tooling;
Potting, Encapsulation and Electrical
Click here to access the TRFA Bylaws
2015 TRFA Officers and
Board of Directors
Dow Chemical Company
CVC Thermoset Specialties
Immediate Past President
Board of Directors
Adhesives & Sealants Committee
Air Products & Chemicals
Coatings, Civil Engineering, Flooring Committee
Composites & Tooling Committee
Potting, Encapsulation, Electrical Committee
ITW Performance Polymers